Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome

Hello all and welcome to Fun With Leviticus. I have designated this blog as a forum for people to comment concerning what may be a growing frustration with right-wing politics in this country. I hope to keep the posts relatively clean and without malice. I would much rather see posts regarding information that can help people to better understand the right wing agenda and its seemingly growing amount of hypocrisy.

I chose the title of this blog not to suggest that this site is purely dedicated to gay rights. I chose it because I think that the issue concerning homosexuality and the Right's misinterpretation of Leviticus does a great deal to help define a certain faction of right wing politics today.

Please do not consider this site to be an indictment on the republican party, or conservatives in general. I have many friends from both the former and the latter, and I sense their frustration with some of their party's politics as well.

Also, any hateful speech concerning anyone, either individuals or groups, will not be tolerated on this site. I know that people are angry out there. Let us use that energy to ge the word out rather than spend time with petty insults and harassment. Though I welcome the thoughts of those of you with viewpoints that counter this blog, the above mentioned goes double for all of you.

Please have a good time with this site. However, I want you to do your research, and offer quality posts that can serve to enlighten our visitors.


Yours,

J.D. Wolfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment